– It's lust, it's all lust.
– How do you mean?
– My canvases, my art. It's all desire -a hunger for flesh. It's overwhelming.
– We all desire, it's natural ... dare I say necessary.
– Necessary? I think it's distracting.
– Then why do you paint them?
– Cause I have too, I want too, It seduces me and quenches some form
of yearning. It literally feels like peeing.
– So figuratively?
– No ... not figuratively! Literally encompasses the hyperbolic scale
of the figurative action that I'm alluding to as a -metaphor.
– Would that be a metaphor?
– Painting nake bodies is like peeing. Right ? I mean –to simplify
– That's a similie.
– Yes, but isn't a simile just a dumbed down metaphor ?
– A metaphore is a smartened simile.
– Smartened, I stand by it.